Breasts Define a Woman. We Can Help Yours Be Beautiful.
Over the years as you age, your breasts age too. They may sag, lose their fullness and the skin on your breasts can get stretched. Or perhaps you have never had the breasts you wanted. You just need a bit of a lift or a little more volume. And there there are those who suffer discomfort from breasts that are too large.
Whatever your needs, Midas Touch can help you gain or reduce the size of your breasts.
If you are dissatisfied with the size or shape of your breasts, then breast augmentation is an option you should consider. Breast implants are placed under the breast tissue or chest muscles to improve their contour and volume.
Breast augmentation is used to:
• Enlarge small breasts.
• Achieve symmetry when breasts are disproportionate in size or shape.
• Restore breast volume lost following pregnancy, as a result of breast-feeding or due to weight loss.
• Reconstruct the breasts after having breast surgery for cancer or other conditions.
• Improve your self-image.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Breast augmentation is performed under general anesthesia where you will be asleep for the surgery. Your surgeon will make a single incision in either:
• The crease under your breast,
• The area under your arm, or
• Around your nipple.
The breast tissue is separated from the muscles and connective tissue to form a pocket either behind or in front of the outermost muscle of the chest wall. This is where the implant will be inserted. You can chose to have either saline (salt water) or silicone implants. Once the implant is in place, the incision will be closed with stitches and bandaged.
• Your breasts will be sore, bruised and swollen for a few weeks after your surgery. Your surgeon may prescribe pain medication for your discomfort.
• Any scars will fade over time, although they won’t disappear completely.
• You may need to wear a compression garment or sports bra for extra support while you are healing.
• Avoid strenuous activities that could raise your pulse or blood pressure for at least two weeks.
After your breast augmentation, you will see an immediate improvement in the size and shape of your breasts and you will feel beautiful like you should.
Breast augmentation will not help severely drooping breasts. If you want your breasts to look fuller and to be lifted due to sagging, you will need a breast lift in conjunction with your augmentation.
A breast lift raises and firms the breasts. This is done by removing excess skin and tightening tissue to reshape the breasts. A breast lift can also reduce the size of your nipple area if it has become enlarged.
A breast lift can rejuvenate your figure with a profile that is youthful and uplifting.
Some women have breasts that are too large for their body. Breast reduction surgery removes excess fat, tissue and skin from your breasts to achieve a breast size that is in better proportion with your body. Overly large breasts can cause both health and emotional problems, and they can actually cause physical pain and discomfort.
Breast reduction surgery is a good option for you if you:
• Are healthy.
• Don't smoke.
• Are troubled by the feeling that your breasts are too large.
• Must limit your physical activity due to the size of your breasts.
• Have back, neck and shoulder pain due to the weight of your breasts.
• Are getting indentations from bra straps due to the weight of your breasts.
• Have irritated skin beneath your breasts.
• Breasts that are stretched and hang low.
• Have nipples that hang below the breast crease.
• Have enlarged areolas due to stretched skin.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Breast reduction surgery is involves making incisions and removing the excess fat, glandular tissue and skin. In some cases liposuction is used as well.
You will be sedated for the surgery. An incision will be made around the nipple and it will be repositioned if necessary. The excess breast tissue is removed, lifted and reshaped. The incisions will be closed with both internal and external sutures, and your breasts will be bandaged.
The results of your breast reduction surgery are immediate. Once your swelling and bruising resolves, and the incision lines fade, you will be very pleased with your new shape and image.
Finally have the beautiful breasts that you have always wanted.